If you have an existing ring to measure:
1. Measure the inside diameter (mm) of the ring that fits your desired finger.
2. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
If you don't have an existing ring to measure:
1. Cut a strip of paper and wrap it around your finger, where you'd like to wear your ring.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, and mark the point where the paper meets.
3. Measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the chart below to detemine your ring size.
Repeat the ring size measurement process 2-3 times and make sure that you get similar measurments.
If you're between sizes, say between a size 7.5 and 8, we recommend going with the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
We recommend that you measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are their largest.